Connecting with your fellow Christians is easy here at St. Luke!
Our Adult Choir meets on Thursday evenings from 7:00-8:00pm.
We offer numerous opportunities for spiritual growth through our Bible Studies and our worship services.
Social connection is easy at St. Luke!
- We have "Young At Heart" (for those 65+) that meets at 11:00am the first Tuesday of the month.
- If you like to sew we have our Quilting group which meets at 9:00am the third Tuesday of the month.
- Our Women's Guild meets at 7:00pm the second Monday of the month.
- Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/stlukemi to keep up with the latest happenings at St. Luke!
- Our Youth Group meets every third Sunday at 9:30am for Bible study. In the works is a Trivia Night on June 25; trip to the Creation Museum in July; camping, canoeing & just plain outdoor fun in Northern Michigan in August!
You're welcome to stop by and check out any one or all of our groups!